1. Find the pattern.
2. Email me at email@example.com with either a photo or link to the pattern and tell me what it is that you would like to have made.
3. I will then figure the price email a quote back to you.
4. You will need to send me the pattern. I can either purchase the supplies or if you prefer you can purchase some or all of the supplies and send them to me along with the pattern. If I purchase the supplies they will be added into the cost of the item. If you purchase the supplies then of course they will not be added to the cost of the item. We will work this out beforehand. I will also return your pattern to you with your finished item.
5. Fifty percent of the final item price (which includes the supply price if I am purchasing the supplies) is due before I start the project and the remainder is due when I have finished the item.
6. The customer will be in responsible for paying all shipping charges. I will always add Delivery Confirmation. I only charge actual shipping costs and will ship either Parcel Post, First Class or Priority Mail depending on what you prefer.
7. For payment options I prefer Paypal and always send a PayPal invoice. I also accept credit or debit cards, that can be paid through a PayPal invoice, even if you do not have a PayPal account this can still be done. I will also accept Money Orders and prefer Postal Money Orders.
8. Your new and wonderful handmade item made just for you arrives in the mail and you jump up and down with joy, because you just love it!
If you have any questions whatsoever please do not hesitate to email me.