Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Needlepunch Anyone?

I love the look of needlepunch or is it punchneedle, whichever it is, it just has a fun and unique look all its own. This little set of 3 prairie girls is something that I made awhile back using a pattern by Aunt Polly's Attic and the prairie pocket I made using an old freebie Mary Garry cross stitch pattern.


I don't do a lot of cross stitch--unless it's on aida, because the linen is just too small to see, however they do have some nice aida and evenweave cloth out there and I do enjoy needlepunching, so if there's a piece of needlepunch out there that you'd love to have made up just for you. Well I can do that for you!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, you have introduced me to something new and I love it...Needlepunching!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol! Needlepunching is fun isn't it! Sort of like a bunch of french knots all bunched together--only simpler.

      Cathy ♥

      Delete

I love to hear what you say, so please leave a comment. I read all of my comments and try to answer, but if I don't please know that I have read your comment and I thank you for it. ♥