Saturday, June 15, 2013

Black Cats & Prairie Dolls

I just finished up a few black cats and prairie dolls for an order and I think they came out so cute, if I do say so myself. 


 Aren't they just adorable! They're made from a pattern by Bittersweet Folkart found HERE. Sew fun to create and they have such a cute little personality. Mandy has a bunny pattern similar to these kitties that I need to stitch up too!



And these adorable little prim prairie dolls that only 7 inches tall. They are a bit more grubby then what the photo picks up. Sew fun to make and oh sew cute! Pattern by Peach Bottom Primitives found HERE.

Is there something that I can Sew For You?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cathy they are adorable!! you have been busy. Ro

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you say, so please leave a comment. I read all of my comments and try to answer, but if I don't please know that I have read your comment and I thank you for it. ♥