Monday, June 17, 2013

Clothespin Bags!

Don't you just love an adorable clothespin bag! While most of us don't use them anymore, they are still a darling addition to any laundry room. Besides clothespins they're great for holding those stray socks and other little things we need to deal with on occasion in the laundry room. They're even cute just left as is for decor only. Why not line a laundry room wall with a clothespin bag collection. It would surely make for a fun and cheery wall! 

Here are several darling clothespin bags with links to their patterns. I can Sew You a clothespin bag or 2 or 3 or 5. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you say, so please leave a comment. I read all of my comments and try to answer, but if I don't please know that I have read your comment and I thank you for it. ♥