Saturday, July 27, 2013

Tammy Bag Number 1

I thought I'd share the first Tammy Bag I've made. This one was made for a customer and while the pattern gave me a few challenges I hope to tweak it up a bit and make several more of these in the future and one for myself too! 


It did come out rather cute if I say sew myself. I used Riley Blake fabrics. I love her ginghams! 




I added a delicate little trim to the inside. Gives it an even more feminine touch. Depending on the trim it could have a more whimsical look. Like maybe some fun rickrack. I think I would like to make one with a more narrow ruffle or maybe no ruffle at all.



It's hard to see the inside fabric, but it's a beautiful rose print again by Riley Blake. I would also like to enlarge the pattern and use a different more whimsical style frame. There is one that is square with very large ball knob openers that I would to use. All in all a cute little bag. 

If anyone is interested in having one custom made for you they are 45.00. They are made with quilt shop quality fabrics. You choose the fabric or if you already have fabric that you would like to have used then I will deduct that from the 45.00. Please feel free to email me with any questions.

2 comments:

I love to hear what you say, so please leave a comment. I read all of my comments and try to answer, but if I don't please know that I have read your comment and I thank you for it. ♥