Monday, August 5, 2013

New Patterns From Friends

I thought I'd share a couple of new patterns designed by a couple of my friends. They are both awesome designers and come up with the most fabulous patterns! 




The  first one up is by Tammy Frank of Rock River Stitches and her adorable Autumn Squirrel. You should see his big bushy tail! Sew cute! He is 7 inches tall by 8 inches wide, so he's a chubbly guy. 

Oh he would be sew cute with your fall decor! 

Pattern can be HERE and HERE.




Next up are the huge pumpkin and snowman head designed by Maureen Mills of Sweet Meadows Farm. The snowman head is about 16 inches tall including the hat and both are about 42 inches around in diameter. 

I'm thinking of making the snowman head and then two larger snowballs to go underneath and make a tall standing snowman. I'm not sure how big he is without his hat, so I'm guesstimating that he would end up about  3 feet tall or bit more maybe. 

Pattern can be HERE and HERE.

I can Sew any of these just For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you say, so please leave a comment. I read all of my comments and try to answer, but if I don't please know that I have read your comment and I thank you for it. ♥